Private-fx club

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

How I Will Make My Own Electricty

Hello Everyone:


Mike here again. I just wanted to share How I plan to use this information in the E-book that is for sale at my partners site. I am going to relocate to the Philippines and get a place and then put up solar panels, about three i think, as well as a wind generator. That way all i have to pay for is food and rent as well as water. I will write articles to promote products that i believe in as well as a couple of my own products/services. I will live very very well there on 1000 dollars a month in a smaller city. I will sell local made crafts on ebay, and rent out gaming systems to people for small amounts an hour. Any one stream of income will be enough to pay for my simple life. I'm just tired of the direction things are going here in america. Ive been outside of the country before when in the army and again on vacation 2 years ago. I really believe in the concept of helping people become energy independant, worldwide.
I also want to produce enough money to be able to help those that are poor and have so very little to live on. A friend of mine has a yahoo group that helps publicize a situation like that http://groups.yahoo.com/group/onelife_changed/ He has sponsored a school class. His sister in law is the teacher. Its a 4th/5th grade class. How old are they at that grade? 10? 11? They had never owned tooth brushes before!! As you can maybe figure it doesnt take much to help kids like that. No matter who you are you could probly afford to make a huge difference. So this is what im doing here... Trying to make money online so i can be in ministry full time and only market part time.

peace
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment